Apply as Fellow
While there is no perfect archetype for the Fellowship, applicants must:
- Be an Indonesian citizen.
- Be proficient in the English language, as the main components of the Fellowship will be delivered by our global partners.
- Be committed to participate in 2.5 - 4 hour weekly sessions (both physical and virtual activities).
- Demonstrate strong leadership track record and positive impacts in either public, private or community governance..
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree from an Indonesian or an overseas institution and at least 10 years of academic or professional experience at the time of application.
Application portal opens
Application portal closes at 23:59 WIB
Applicants are selected
Applicants are selected based on eligibility criteria; shortlisted applicants will be interviewed and those who are unsuccessful are notified
Onboarding of chosen Fellows
Launch of the Global Future Fellowship
|Keynote Speeches and Panel Dialogues||Fireside Chats and Masterclasses||
|Future-Fit Governance: Advancing Sustainability, Innovation, and Partnership across Public, Private, and Community Sectors.||Good Governance 101||Championing Science and Technology|
|Future-Fit Governance: A Forward-Thinking, Locally-Grounded New Capital City||Beyond the Status Quo: Public Sector Innovation and Proble-Solving||Realize Meaningful Community Engagement|
|Future-Fit Governance: Why Indonesia's G20 President Matters||Shifting the Corporate and Community Agenda: The Rise of Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) and Impact Investment||Achieving Sustainable Financing|
|Future-Fit Circular Economy Governance: Waste-to-Energy and Energy Transition||Impactful Branding and Storytelling|
|Future-Fit Food & Agriculture Governance||Expert Branding: From Local to Global|
|Future-Fit Healthcare Governance||Power Writing Workshop|
|Roadmap to Sustainable Finance||Crisis Communications Workshop|
|Future-Fit Leaders: Forward-Thinking, Risk-Embracing, Partnership-Advancing|